of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


wash over me


Where does so much water come from?
Some tyro out there must have been singing some deadly karaoke all night long without realising his/her superpower to command the rain by singing. Elsewhere, some criminal idiot of a girl must be gloating over her newly stolen Nokia 7610 among other stuff in my handbag that she lifted. I am very tempted to wish her a heart broken many times over and arthritic fingers for the rest of her life... but no, karma, babe... karma will seek justice for me. Posted by Picasa

4 Responses to “wash over me”

  1. # Blogger lekowala

    how you know its a girl?  

  2. # Blogger carinasuyin

    coz the petty larceny happened in a ladies' toilet! :P  

  3. # Blogger Amy W.

    sorrie to hear ur stuff got stolen ... very traumatic experience, i know, because it happened to me when i was in singapore too. but the sipo police found my wallet, they did, albeit emptied of its money 2 years later, but intact with my cards and a heart-shaped RM10, haha. hope ur important stuffs come back to u too :)  

  4. # Blogger carinasuyin

    2 years later? Wow. They found my bank cards, MyKad and driving licence and my lucky Aussie ten dollar. So yeah, the important stuff already found their way back to me. Still kek sim about the phone, I tell you :)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com