of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


tender

It's the way you looked at me
with eyes so tender it makes me
pause in breath or speech,
stealing glances when you thought
I didn't look your way
It's the way you have yet to call my name
though I holler yours from afar
It's the way you spoke to me
assured and composed yet
so shy it made me blush
It's the way you tilt your head over mine
as we whispered in hushed tones,
a closeness that felt second nature
So close yet so far
It's the way your smile catches mine
that breaks the heartache of your gaze
Strangers by default,
acquaintances by chance
Will you remember me?
I wonder but not hope
Your tender ways
My tender heart
Intertwined.

2 Responses to “tender”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    wah nice blog.. hello there  

  2. # Blogger carinasuyin

    hello, thanks for pOpping by :)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com