of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


saving my universe

Sometimes I wonder why we chose to highlight our differences rather than celebrate what we have in common. We were more alike than we were different and we understood each other more than we would admit to. Instead, we claimed our own universes and though they may run parallel, they can no longer converge despite the shared beginnings. It's too tiring to teleport between different worlds and trying to compromise in between and lose myself in the end. All my strength couldn't sustain my hope- that it'd be, no... that you'd be worth it.

I still don't know what I can save you from.

0 Responses to “saving my universe”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com