of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


bebola comel dari Korea


He is a brown ball of soft fur, scraggly whiskers and dopey eyes. Named after Lord Min (민정호) in Dae Jang Geum, my Korean beaver (whom Supra and me suspect looks more like an otter because of his tail) is ultra lovable. If you hug him tight, his stomach squeaks! When Min Zhenghao the Beaver meets Mr Magix the Raccoon in September, there might be mayhem in the house!

Hand puppet soft toys are really nice. Komawoyo, Meng Teck!

2 Responses to “bebola comel dari Korea”

  1. # Blogger The Soothsayer

    I think he is an otter! Just the other day his brother visited my room and I think he's decided to stay permanently. Seems to be partial to fish and oysters and avoids big logs like the plague. That's a good thing cause I sleep like a log. ;)  

  2. # Blogger carinasuyin

    Muahahahhaha :P  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com