of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


quayside colours



My favourite building in the whole of Singapore is an old police station. The 72-years Old Hill Street Police Station has been preserved and transformed into the present MICA building. Just looking at it whenever I'm near Clarke Quay makes me beam with glee. I especially love the colourful window and door shutters which remind me of a LEGO town set that I had as a kid. Read more about the history and transformation of this lovely building here.

3 Responses to “quayside colours”

  1. # Blogger carinasuyin

    Hey couz! Thanks a lot! Yeah, working on it! Hee...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ah.. that lego building you told me about :)

    i like the first pic, the one with the green door. hmm, maybe having it in red would be more striking ;)  

  3. # Blogger carinasuyin

    There were no red doors along that side, but yeah, can try using PS :P  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com