of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


jeng jeng jeng!

I can't make up my mind to cut my hair short into a chin length bob or give it large fashion perm curls. Have not been taking photographs lately and I've kept my promise not to read any new books till the work at hand is done.

Thus, the restlessness ended up as a new look for the blog instead... :)

6 Responses to “jeng jeng jeng!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Very nice header!

    And I do think perm curls are nicer. Hee...  

  2. # Blogger carinasuyin

    Weeee! Curls, eh? :P  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    nice new look!  

  4. # Blogger carinasuyin

    Thanks a lot, Kelvin!  

  5. # Blogger chengpuay

    Hey nice template! Have just been reading your rss feeds, did not realise you got a nice look! Nice! :)  

  6. # Blogger carinasuyin

    Hallo 'cher! Thanks, glad you like it too!!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com