of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


fare thee well

I cannot be thy cherished Persephone
To dwell in what-if and what-could-be
I hope someday you'll find your epiphany
And dwell no longer in self melancholy
...

To write is to heal as I suppose
Yet a requiem sounds a tad too morose
And so I pray for a sweet repose
As dear October draws to a close
...

The midnight gnome dances no more
For its heart is weary and its feet are sore
This love has been lost to some distant shore
Only to flourish in tales of legends and lore

2 Responses to “fare thee well”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    off with the old and on with the new. now go forth and lay claim to whats yours to be... :D  

  2. # Blogger Kit

    me loves you. me drunk. again. shite. me got into trouble. again. shite.fuck it la.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com