of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


sightings

Recently, two of my Barcelona shots and one on Naples got shortlisted for inclusion in upcoming Schmap Guides of the said cities. Am not sure if my photos will be selected eventually but the shortlisting had me utterly delighted simply because Flickr is huge i.e. to be noticed is already awesome enough! There's a lively discussion going on in FlickrCentral on the topic of Schmap using Creative Commons-licensed photos in their online guides. Well, I think Schmap's a great tool and I'll be glad for the exposure if my photos get selected. I find it amazing that you'll never know just who might turn up on your Flickr page or where your photos turn up at!

venice48 in Cycling Feast

open your heart in ♥ HEART Magazine ♥ This photo won LensaMalaysia's first monthly assignment with the theme: Rust

paperkoifishies in GoldFish Queen Supra is pleased as Punch!

enlightened roots in Sacred Destinations: Thailand

2 Responses to “sightings”

  1. # Blogger KF.

    i always know that one day you will become famous !! autograph please, pretty please...;)  

  2. # Blogger carinasuyin

    haha siao, I'll autograph in your wedding guestbook dey...  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com