of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


bag of jitters

Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hope, all of my plans
My heart and my hands
I'm making them Yours

Strains of a beloved hymn find their way into the still of a restless night. A cool breeze sashays through the window, flirts with the curtains and waltzes its way out into the living room. The whirring sound of the table fan seems to blend in harmony with the hum from the highway traffic, fingers tapping on a laptop, noisy footsteps from the void deck and the occasional vehicle taking a corner on the street below. Somewhere across the world, decisions have been made. Whether or not they are in favour of helping my dream take flight remains to be known. I can only wait and lean not on my own understanding, something that's been so difficult to do this entire week and the remaining stretch of hours...

1 Responses to “bag of jitters”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Blessed are those who wait upon the Lord. Whatever happens, remember He has your best interest at heart.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com