of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


the final march

Kuala Lumpur
Singapore
London

Oh where shall I be by the year's end?
I know in my heart without a doubt that this would be my defining year. The year where waylaid dreams are put back on path and one that would see me one step closer to finding my calling. To want something bad enough and to put into motion steps that would lead you there create a feeling both empowering and consuming. As if perhaps, you're walking with destiny instead of having it tow you on. Knowing that somehow also allows peace among chaos.

For now, I have a race to finish and I need to finish well.

6 Responses to “the final march”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    go...don't go...Go! Arh...don't go...

    go? No..don't go...GO la... arghhh!!!

    It's always a tough decision and you never know what life brings upon you as you continue to walk in the light of God. But I'm pretty sure He has the best for you.

    Trust, trust in the Lord, and lean not on your understanding :)  

  2. # Blogger The Soothsayer

    Everyone has a path he/she has to walk. I'm walking mine, following my dreams, and have no regrets. Hope you'll choose the right one. Best of luck. :)  

  3. # Blogger carinasuyin

    meng teck: aminahhhh, don't so drama okie? hee.. yeah, In Deo speramus :)

    the soothsayer: Anyong haseyo! Kamsa hamida...  

  4. # Blogger The Soothsayer

    Wah... multi-lingual. Impressed. :)  

  5. # Blogger carinasuyin

    ticopi: In Deo speramus is a well-knowned latin phrase. Those two Korean phrases me learnt from Korean friends met in Hong Kong and the recent graduate congress :PPP Besides, if you watch enough Korean serials with Ah Tan, you're bound to pick some simple phrases up :) Eyaaahhh... marching marching...  

  6. # Blogger artisticklytouch

    Ready...

    Forwaaaaaaarrrrddddddd,March!

    left, left, left, right, left
    left, left, left, right, left

    thou shall be where you can be
    thou want to be where everybodies know your name

    may it be a wise place...good luck

    p/s: i've comment on ur comment in my blog..go look see look see  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com