of memoirs and musings

random recollections.silly sampat stories.wistful wanderlust.serendipitous discoveries.all things me.


feathered friends

A sea tern.
An egret.
A sea gull.
A pelican.
Bobbing from my ceiling,
greeting, playing and chasing;
Grey, blue, yellow and orange suffused,
sunrise and sunset;
My own little wayang kulit,
my Jim Henson wannabe dreams.

3 Responses to “feathered friends”

  1. # Blogger minishorts

    *ping* I found ya!

    I missed ya!

    I'm going to link ya!

    *hope you remembered me *  

  2. # Blogger carinasuyin

    halllooo!! missed you too... aiyah, who can forget you? :) Been reading your blog for sometime... good stuff, indeed!  

  3. # Blogger Kit

    W-T-F?

    minishorts: tell me you didn't find ka-re-nah-su-yin from MY blog and i'll tell you i have a 12 inch kukuciao.

    Here's how you can show some appreciation: Write something on your blog about ME being the sweetest Malaysian boy with the Hugest penis in the States and i am single and available whenever the need arises.

    Terima kasih kamu banyak-banyak.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carinasuyin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates


kuala lumpur, malaysia & singapore




© 2004-2006 of memoirs and musings | Powered by Blogger and Gecko&Fly.
Please do not reproduce any part of the content or the blog without author's prior permission or proper attribution.
carinasuyin [at]gmail[dot]com